Partner with me 1:1 to help you achieve success on your own terms, whether that means making a big impact at work, becoming the go-to expert in your industry, or improving your work-life balance.
Work with me one-on-one to achieve your next level of success
Are you ready to achieve success on your own terms, achieving your most audacious goals without sacrificing your health, your relationships, and your sanity to do so?
Success on your own terms
I believe – I know – that it’s possible to achieve your personal definition of success, in your own unique way.
That means broadening your perspective away from the narrow work domain to consider other areas of your life like health and wellbeing, your relationships, and personal growth. It means looking beyond the traditional markers of success like promotions and salary increases to focus on truly making an impact. And it means taking those incredible dreams you’ve had for so long, dusting them off, and taking steps to finally make them happen.
Is this you?
How coaching can help
- I’ll help you get clarity on your purpose so that you can focus on what really matters
- I’ll be a sounding board for your ideas, helping you ask, and answer, the right questions
- I’ll create a safe environment for an honest conversation with unconditional support
- I’ll help you identify and tackle any mindset blocks or obstacles in the way
- I’ll provide the structure and accountability you need to take consistent action
Are you looking to…..
Elevate your personal brand
I’ll help you get clear on what you want to stand for, map out how to amplify your message, and step up as a true leader in your industry.
Fulfil an ambitious goal
Partner with me to help you realise your vision – publishing a book, doing a TEDx talk, or whatever that next level of success looks like for you.
Improve your work-life balance
We’ll take a step back and look at the big picture of what (and who) really matters in your life and get you what I call work-life integration.
Here’s how we’ll work together
Access to all my training content to help you dig deeper between sessions
Ongoing individual support
via WhatsApp to help you progress between calls
Why partner with me?
- I’m an experienced certified coach, trained in coaching and positive psychology techniques, with a library of proprietary tools and frameworks that will help you set and achieve your personal and professional goals.
- I’ve coached and mentored people just like you to help them get clear on what really matters to them, overcome the inevitable fears and insecurities that stand in their way, and ultimately achieve their own definition
- I’ve done it myself! Since quitting my corporate marketing job in 2013, I’ve started a business, published a book, launched a podcast – as well as finding love and starting a family – and I continue to invest in my own personal growth and development as I work towards achieving my definition of success on my own terms.
“Working with Anna has been wonderfully energising and inspiring! After every call I came away with absolute clarity about what I need to do and how to do it. Best of all, Anna empowered me by making me truly believe I have the capability to succeed, overcoming the self-limiting beliefs that have been holding me back. It’s been a hugely transformational experience that’s going to have far reaching future benefits for me and my business.
gained clarity on her vision and went ‘all-in’ on her coaching business
“I highly recommend Anna as a coach. My own experience has been fantastic and so valuable. During our coaching engagement, I’ve moved to a new role within my company, changed how I approach problems, found closer alignment of my own purpose and values with those of my organisation, increased my confidence in things like external networking, and my mental health has significantly improved overall.
aligned his existing work with his purpose and made progress on his passion project
“Anna supported me as a coach during a period of tremendous change professionally and it was the best thing I did! She was the anchor that kept me focused on what my ultimate life and career goals are and what my rocking chair moment was, which was to create a happy and positive environment for me and my family to thrive in and to have a job enabled me to do that.”
refocused on what really mattered in her life